Best places to go in Brazil,brazil tourists attractions :
The South American giant, with similar dimensions to the United States. It is a territory where the average temperature is of 20 degrees Celsius, and nature has resulted in beautiful landscapes, which is why getting to know Brazil, is something to do in life.
Brazil, is named after a coastal redwood tree, and presents a myriad of destinations impossible to address in just one article. In the following lines, we will seek to know what must be seen in Brazil:
1. Sao Paulo, located at southeast of the country, is the largest cultural, tourist, economic and technological development center. It is the second most populated area of the world and a major metropolis in Latin America. We recommend you visiting the Guaruja, Sao Sebastiao, Ilhabela. Take time to spend on the beaches São Vicente, Praia Grande, Mongaguá. Do not miss the Museo de Arte de Sao Paulo, Paulista Museum, State Art Gallery and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
2. Xingó Canyon, located in the state of Sergipe. It is one of the rock formations that adorn the semi-desert region of northeastern Brazil. The barrel has a height of 50 meters. Do not forget that it would be appropriate to consider scaling a sector of the canyon to get beautiful views for a souvenir photography.
3. Brasilia, the first city (in America) designed to be the center of power in a country. Nestled in the heart of the country, represents an icon in the planned construction of a city. While it is true that the city was founded in 1960, the elegance of many of its buildings is enough to be admired. You should not miss visiting:
– Metropolitan Cathedral of Brasilia
– Temple of the Legion of Good Will (built on a pyramid)
– Gems Museum.
– Planalto Palace (seat of the Brazilian government)
– Alvorada Palace (the official presidential residence)
– Itamarati Palace
4. Rio de Janeiro, the wonderful city. This city has an international reputation, because after all, who has not heard of the Carnival in Rio de Janeiro?. The host city of the Brazilian government until 1960, has much more charm that we summarize here:
– Copacabana Palace, one of the first opulent hotels in the city. Founded back in the year 1923, is one of the vestiges of European influence in this city in southeastern Brazil.
– Bondinho of Pao de Acucar, which opened in 1912 is the first cable car installed in Brazil, and represents one of the greatest landmarks of the city of Rio. There are indicators that in high season, the cable car arrives to carry more than three thousand people daily.
– Maracana Stadium, important milestone in world soccer history and tradition. This stadium was built in 1950 to host the world championship in Brazil the same year (which would eventually devote to Uruguay, writing the chapter known as the Maracanazo). If your passion is football, a journey through this colossus cannot be overlooked.
– Christ the Redeemer, a marble monument of Christ with open arms (an attitude of welcome to visitors) of 38 meters long, is located in the Morro do Corcovado. This image was opened in 1931 in the celebrity of Our Lady of Aparecida.
– Ipanema beach, so mystical and so famous (inspired by the wonderful song “Garota de Ipanema”). It is one of the most renowned beaches in the city. Highlighted for the life lived in the sand.
Finally, the adventure in Brazil is a real opportunity to get in touch with nature and extreme fun in one place. Do not think, and learn about Brazil.
Where to go in Brazil,Brazil,Brazil Travel Guide,brazilian carnival,travel to Brazil,Travelling to Brazil,vacation in Brazil,best places in Brazil