Last modified 09/19/2023
Have you ever wondered what might be in Australia for it to have such a high influx of tourists? Well, that same question is the one that we are going to try to answer in the following lines, and hopefully demonstrate you why the holidays in Australia are such a good choice.
For people on this side of the world, the evocation of Australia is a completely foreign place, and only identifiable by sport situations (the socceros, their national soccer team, and the powerful rugby team), but while it does not have the past history of Europe or South America, it has what it takes to do some modern tourism: ecotourism and adventure tourism.
First of all, you should know that Australia is the sixth largest country in the world, and unlike the major northern hemisphere countries, it is not crowded at all. There are vast and wide distances between cities, so the movement through land involves pre – planning in order to avoid meeting adverse conditions and to be able to ensure that the distance is not a problem, but do not worry, because most routes are properly maintained, so it is considered to be one of the best countries to travel by car (a cluster of facilities provide another dimension to the road trip).
Without further ado, these are the places to be visited on your way through the nation of the kangaroo:
1. Sydney, city image of Australia in New South Wales. Do not miss to visit the majestic Opera House, the Bay, Darling Harbour and the beaches of Manli.
2. Melbourne, is a modern city and handed over to the art, thousands of tourists come here every year, among other things, to take a tour through the Great Ocean Road, and enjoy the magnificent views from the cockpit of the car, and they can also watch the Grand Prix Formula 1.
3. Cairns, a North Queensland city, near the Daintree Forest and the Great Reef Barrier; it should be a mandatory stop during the trip destination for Australia, in order to be able to appreciate both the local flora and fauna.
4. Kakadu National Park, a spacious corner of flora and fauna, which erases the image of the wide Australia desert. Here you will find several waterfalls and the famous Jim Jim Falls, as well as the Twin Falls.
5. Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock) , near Alice Springs (Northern Territory), is a mountain sacred to the Aborigines and one of the main touristic spots in Australia. It is the largest loose rock of the earth. Completing your visit to the park will require a few days and an enabling environment (in the area, temperature reaches over 40 º C) and you need to be constantly hydrated. This large rock has the distinction of taking different hues at dusk and dawn, promoting a show that will not leave you indifferent.
6. Great Dividing Range, unique in the whole world for the marked difference that you can admire on its sides; to the west the land is desert or semi-desert, while to the east you can see a green strip that ends in huge coastal forests and the sea.
7. Golden Coast in the Queensland state, the adrenaline from adventure tourism has the best options: from speedboats, close observation of whales and dolphins and diving in Surfers Paradise, among many other great activities. You can also hit the road on safari and explore meadows, farms and waterfalls to see Australian most famous fauna, kangaroos and koalas.
Finally, Australia is a destination for adventure and pure excitement, the spirit of adventure can be quite calm, and the soul soothed with the energy of the places on this list. It is up to you getting to know many more destinations when you arrive to that extreme of the world.