Last modified 09/15/2023
You have a nice relationship with a person you love so much, you feel very happy by their side and want to live with him forever. Everything seems like a great love story, but there is a little detail that is not very nice, he is divorced. If you are going through a situation like this and do not know what to decide, do not worry.
In this article we have compiled a list of some pros and cons of getting married with a divorced man. Double check the list and take into consideration each of the following observations to help you decide what is best for your life.
Pros of marrying a divorced man:
– A divorced man has managed to overcome difficult situations, for that reason at the start of a new relationship he already has experience and he does so with great confidence for he already knows what to do and what to avoid.
– He already knows what are the situations or attitudes that make a relationship get damaged. We can even say that he is a mature person for the experiences he has lived with his former partner.
– Another merit of a man who is divorced is that he has already exercised his role as a father and knows what it is like to have a child , so it can help you a lot if you are a new mom.
Cons of marrying a divorced man:
– It is possible for a divorced man to now know how to handle conflict very well, so if problems arise he may feel desperate and remember some of the bad experiences he has experienced before. This is challenging because when you have certain difficult issues to deal with him you will have to be assertive and delicate.
– Another challenge that can occur is that this person will always have the tendency to compare his current relationship with the former one, especially when problems arise.
– On the other side there is the issue of his children with his ex, you should be aware that for having children he will always have a connection with his ex-wife, so you also have to consider that he cannot devote all of his time only to you nor to the children you two have in common, since having children of his first marriage will also require of his care and of his money.
– It is necessary that you also consider that there is a bigger chance that the two of you argue more frequently if you marry a divorced man. Think of situations where his ex treats you badly, he is not going to face her or defend you because of the fear she might retaliate and not allow him to see his children. There are many women who dominate their former husbands in this way.
Finally you also have to take into account that if you are a woman who cares what others think and you are surrounded by conservative people, then marry a divorced man become a great difficulty for you because most people are prejudiced and show certain rejection for those who have been divorced.
These recommendations will be of great assistance to help you decide what is best for you. You have to know very well the man with who you will join your life and the reasons he got divorced, if it was an affair it is best to discard the idea of marriage. Best of luck!
Image courtesy of “David Castillo Dominici” / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
If you liked this page you can help us by giving us a “like”. on facebook, G+, twitter, others friends will thank you .
marriage with a divorced person, wedding with a divorced person, relationship with a divorced person, the best love tips, excellent love advices, pros of a marrigae with a divorced person , cons of getting married with a divorced person