Last modified 01/27/2024
To obtain a Canadian residence visas, there are different categories to which an individual can attain to.
Using one of these, people who have a loving bond with a citizen of Canada or a Canadian resident can obtain a residence visa.
The visa category to which you can attain for being the partner of a Canadian or a foreign resident in Canada is the familiar one. Through it, the citizen or the person you have a love relationship with or family relationship with, sponsors your stay in Canada.
Visa for the fiancé of a Canadian citizen or foreign resident in Canada
This type of visa is only for people who have a valid and recognized marriage by the law of the country in which they were married. This type of visa does not only cover the husband / wife but also the children they may have.
One of the main conditions for obtaining this visa is to show that the love affair is real and not an arrangement to access the visa, they must also demonstrate that they both want to live together in Canada permanently.
Among the main requirements for accessing this type of visa are:
– The husband / wife of the Canadian or Canadian resident must have the majority of age (18 years).
– The Canadian citizen (or resident in Canada) must demonstrate he has sufficient funds to support his husband / wife and his children for a minimum of three years.
– It is necessary to have a marriage license that is current and has been legalized in the country of origin and also in the Canadian Consulate.
– The examinations and medical checks that are required by the competent immigration authority.
Finally, the person who has received this type of visa, may live, work and study in Canada indefinitely.
Visa for cohabiting.
Through this type of visa, the cohabitants of Canadians or Canadian residents can live in that country. The fundamental requirement is to have a loving relationship of at least one year and have the means to sustain it.
Additionally, the willingness of both people to live in Canada has to be showed.
Among the main requirements for accessing this type of visa we have:
– The cohabitant of the Canadian or Canadian resident must have the majority of age (18 years).
– By means of documents or other evidence you must show that the love affair is real and has over a year, and that both members of the couple have lived under the same roof.
– Through testing, the Canadian citizen or resident in Canada must demonstrate he has the financial ability to support his girlfriend or partner for a minimum of three years.
– Pass the tests and medical checks that are requested by the Canadian immigration authority.
It is essential that the married couple or the partners have a complete mastery of the French language or the English language, depending on the province in which they will ask residence in.
Image courtesy of “mapichai” / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, good advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, how to sponsor your spouse in canada, tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, free tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, free advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, excellent advices to sponsor your spouse in canada, excellent tips to sponsor your spouse in canada, learn how to sponsor your spouse in canada